World class entertainment at your fingertips!
Browse and watch trailers with one easy click. Listings can be refined and are searchable.
Narrow the list using the live ‘Search’ field below.
Subscribe for the latest trailers and movies:
|Poster||Trailer||Description||Genre||Stars||DVD/Blu-Ray||Watch it Now!|
Left LuggageAgainst a background of holocaust memories, a liberal Jewish girl becomes a nanny to a young Jewish boy with a disability and grows fond of him.
|drama, foreign||Laura Fraser, Isabella Rossellini, Jeroen Krabbé, David Bradley, Maximilian Schell, Miriam Margolyes|
A Taste of JupiterEverybody and their brother in Little Italy has a story. But eight people’s lives are about to change as Jupiter and Venus come together in the night sky for a once in a lifetime event.
|romantic comedy||Eli Wallach, Teri Garr, Peter Dillon|
Kiss of Debt, TheA comedic romp about an Opera obsessed Mafia Don who’s used to having people sing from his song sheet. The libretto changes when a florist, a widower and a budding tenor unwittingly come together to undo him. Starring Academy Award winner Ernest Borgnine (The Wild Bunch, Marty) and break-out star Tyley Ross (Tommy, Miss Saigon).
|comedy||Ernest Borgnine, Tyley Ross, Peter Dillon|
Maiden Danced to Death, TheA dancer-turned-impresario, returns to his native Hungary after 20 years. He finds that the Communist regime that expelled him is gone, but his brother hasn’t changed. The two men’s rivalry is triggered with a challenge to revive their last success together, a dance on the ballad “The Maiden Danced to Death”.
|drama, musical, foreign||Gil Bellows, Deborah Kara Unger, Stephen McHattie, Endre Hules|
Mann to MannWatch the Mann sisters as they try to "take it all off": familial obligation, dysfunctional behaviour and the cursed and comic compromises of conducting business. 6 part miniseries.
|comedy, series||Patrick McKenna, Peter Dillon|
RaversWhen a contaminated energy drink turns an illegal rave into a nightmare, a germaphobic journalist has to overcome her deepest fears to get her friends out alive.
|horror, comedy||Georgia Hirst, Natasha Henstridge, Olivier Richters, Eve Connolly, Danny Kirrane|
Big News from Grand RockSmall town journalist Leonard Crane starts making up stories in his hometown paper, but gets in trouble when one of his fabricated news pieces attracts the attention of a big city reporter.
|comedy||Aaron Ashmore, Ennis Esmer, Kristin Booth, Meredith MacNeill, Gordon Pinsent, Peter Keleghan|
Eddie - the Sleepwalking CannibalA painter struggling for inspiration finds an unexpected muse after he accepts a teaching position in a small town and becomes the caregiver to Eddie, a seemingly docile art student with a rare sleepwalking condition.
|comedy, horror||Georgina Reilly, Thure Lindhardt, Stephen McHattie|
Punch and JudyIn the seedy world of Rock bars and booze cans, Punch is known as a pint-sized bouncer with a big reputation. To Judy, who’s notorious for misreading people, he has the gentle demeanor of a Teddy Bear. Punch and Judy are a tale of love and misunderstanding.
|romantic comedy||Graham Greene, Patrick McKenna, Pierre Brault, Peter Dillon|
House of LukThree lives are about to change ... three fortunes are about to unfold ... three cookies are about to be eaten ...
|comedy||Pat Morita, Michael Moriarty, Peter Dillon|
Blade of Tunis (Challat de Tunis)In pre-revolution Tunis, a moped rider, razor blade in hand, prowls the streets, slashing the most beautiful buttocks of women walking the streets. His name, “The Challat”. Ten years later a young female director seeks him out to make him answer for his crimes.
|comedy, satire, documentary, foreign|
Chuck Band Show, TheThis time, cancer picked the wrong man. Radio DJ Chuck Berger's wife wants to leave him, his boss wants to fire him, and if this wasn't enough - his testicle wants to kill him. After getting diagnosed with testicular cancer, Chuck's afraid he'll be a man without any balls whatsoever. As he bares his soul and makes people laugh on air, his radio show becomes extremely popular.
|comedy, drama, foreign||Stewart Johnson|
* End of All Things, TheThree survivors work together to stay alive in a post-apocalyptic world, until one discovers a mysterious relic that will change their lives forever.
|sci-fi, thriller||Harry Davies, Alina Chan, Adam Howes|
Man on the Other Side, TheIt is 1974, and in the Cold War paranoia of East and West Germany, it can be dangerous to know too much. But time is running out for Sophie Zimmermann.
|action-thriller, drama, foreign||Mari Bensel|
Case of the Dead Deadman, TheA group of detectives find themselves in absurd situations while investigating a string of equally absurd crimes, all the while pissing off their ornery boss.
|comedy, foreign, action||David Novotný; Hana Vagnerová; Miroslav Táborský; Tereza Srbova|
DoucheA wannabe artist travels from a small town to the big city of Stockholm to seek personal happiness and success but, in the process, finds himself a new friend. Swedish director Erik Kammerland's off-beat tone boast a dark, dry Scandinavian wit in this comedy about the struggles of a millennial wanna-be-artist.
|comedy, foreign||Erik Kammerland|
* BatteredA diverse group of diverse Hollywood celebrities is held hostage by two narrow-minded, but determined criminals in a botched extortion attempt.
Directed by Robert Madero
|crime, drama, social issues|
* Jimmy JonesSmall time criminal, Jimmy, dreams of making it big by pulling off the drug deal of a lifetime with the infamous crime boss Dragan. But things don't go as planned, and Jimmy finds himself on the run from the police. When turns to the woman in his life, Josephine, the two lovers have to make a decision that will change their lives forever.
|action, crime, drama, foreign||Linus James Nilsson|
* None Shall SleepIn the aftermath of a violent assault, Maria and Jonas flee to an isolated farm. But their peaceful escape is not as peaceful as they intended.
Danish director Christian Andersen's atmospheric screen-craft takes us through a bone-chilling and spine tingling story which will keep you at the edge of your seat.
|action, foreign, horror|
Maria Winther Nørgard, Jakob Schmidt Clausen
Half SongsShweta, an intern at an online music magazine works on her first feature story about the closing of an old music store in Mumbai. In an almost empty shop, she finds years of memories. The old man and his nephew who run the store become the subject for her story. Shweta discovers a diary of song lyrics Vivek had hidden away from the world. The shy musician in him finds them incomplete. She inspires him to continue making songs. While the story of the shop ends, another story begins for Vivek and Shweta, that of love and music.
|romantic, musical, foreign||Emon Chatterjee|
* Battledream ChronicleIn the year 2100, the Empire of Mortemonde has colonized the Earth and enslaved humanity into a digital realm called Battledream. If a slave fails to collect 1,000XP each month, then they will pay with their life. A young slave, Syranna, will lead a rebellion for freedom.
|foreign, sci-fi, anime||TBA 2022|
* Story of Lover's Rock, TheLovers Rock, often dubbed 'romantic reggae' is a uniquely black, British sound that developed in the late 70s and 80s against a backdrop of riots and racial tension.
|documentary, music, BIPOC|
* A Winter TaleOne winter night, shots ring and a bullet meant for a local drug dealer kills a child. In the aftermath, a Toronto social worker starts a Black men's support group at the local Caribbean Takeaway.
|drama, crime, BIPOC||Peter Williams; Valerie Buhagiar; Nicole Stamp|
* What My Mother Told MeA young English woman, goes to Trinidad to bury her father. Reluctantly she agrees to meet her mother, whom she thought had abandoned her when she was a child. Her mother tells her stories, revealing a troubled and violent marriage, and Jesse is forced to face the truth about her past.
HeroThe story of Trinidad-born Ulric Cross, who became the RAF’s most decorated West Indian airman of WWII. His life took a dramatically different course when he followed the call of history and joined the Pan African independence movements sweeping the world in the ‘50s and ‘60s.
|biopic, drama||Joseph Marcell|
Cool DaddyThe story of a man desperately trying to be a good father after a lifetime spent trying to be a great star. Featuring the late legendary Canadian jazz singer, Kenny Coleman.
|documentary, musical||Kenny Coleman, Chase Coleman|
Down HereA growing number of murders targeting young women in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver have left law enforcement with little to go on. When the body of another victim turns up, police detective Roy crosses the professional line and endangers the safety of his trusted partner. Relieved of his badge, Roy takes to the streets in search of the killer.
|drama||Tantoo Cardinal, Martin Cummins, Sarah-Jane Redmond|
Unleashed! A Dog Dancing StoryUnleashed! A Dog Dancing Story follows the journey of an amateur dog dancing troupe and an aspiring theatre director as they attempt to mount the first ever dog dancing and indoor kite flying theatrical performance.
Citizen MarcBiopic about larger-than-life Canadian pot activist Marc Emery, who served 5 years in a U.S. penitentiary for selling marijuana seeds to Americans over the Internet.
Powerful: Energy for EveryoneSolar panels on the home of Green economy educator David Chernushenko generate more than enough energy to go around. So why can’t he share it? New technologies mean that energy security is within our grasp, but harsh resistance is still being met.
* Battle of Shangri-La, TheA man's search for his biological mother takes him through an intense physical and emotional journey through deepest Brazil. Little by little, her past is revealed to him, challenging him to break taboos, and changing their lives forever.
* Night OutTwo friends take a late auto rickshaw ride which takes an unexpected turn leading to a series of surprises.
|comedy, thriller, foreign||TBA|
* Belly of the WhaleTwo down-and-outs, bonded together in misfortune devise a plan to rob a small town amusement arcade.
|crime, comedy, foreign||Pat Shortt, Michael Smiley|
Bike City, Great CityDavid, a city councillor in Canada’s capital, is determined to make his hometown a better city for cycling. He wants his city — and every city — to strive for gold, and he’s going to take us on a ride to find out how it can be done. He’ll show us how Copenhagen set the gold standard for cycling and quality of life, and look at what some North American cities are doing right.
* The Pantani AffairA dramatic re-telling of the final five years of the life of the Italian cycling champion and the controversial events surrounding his death.
|crime, drama, biopic, foreign||Available from 19 Sept, 2023||Available from 19 Sept, 2023|
* My Husband's LoverAfter their daughter discovers her father Pedro's his affair, his life without his lover becomes unbearable for everyone. Tired of her husband's depression, Joana asks her husband's lover to return to him. Life takes on a new path, and a turbulent journey of self-knowledge enriches the lives of all involved.
|romantic comedy, foreign|
* Jelgava '94Equal parts of coming of age and a portrait of the cultural chaos that reigned in former communist states during the ‘90s. Based on the novel by Janis Jonevs - a winner of the European Union Prize for Literature in 2014.
|coming-of-age, drama, comedy, foreign|
* Green SeaAnna, suffering from amnesia, starts a new life as a cook at a run-down seaside tavern, owned by Roula, an unpredictable loner. As she struggles to rebuild her past, her simple yet delicious food awakens memories for the regulars who, in turn, help her to reconnect with past. The story takes an unexpected turn when Roula discovers Anna’s true identity.
* Cold NovemberKosovo, 1990s: Fadili has an impossible choice: to choose between two wrongs.
|drama, thriller, foreign|
* I Love You HeavenlyAn unlikely love triangle between an artist in love, a girl from a shop window and a jealous knife thrower.
|romantic comedy, foreign|
Grey Owl, The Spirit ofDelves into the incredible story of the Englishman Archie Belaney who came to Canada and lived the life of an Ojibwa. He went on to become Canada’s best-known personality as an author and conservationist. Director Kevin Reeves explores the psychology of an Englishman who conned the world into believing his indigenous heritage.
|documentary, Canadian||Pierce Brosnan, Sir Richard Attenborough|
Anjar: Flowers, Goats and HeroesGrowing up in Lebanon during the Lebanese Civil War, the filmmaker's life in a small Armenian village becomes forever linked to a group of 1915 genocide survivors. Through rare photos and archival footage the feature documentary lyrically travels between two war-torn eras, leaving the viewer with the impression that history is never that far away.
Away from EverywhereOwen is plagued by childhood demons, the ghost of failed relationships, and a pernicious sense that his life lacks meaning. Destitute and fresh out of rehab, Owen accepts his brother Alex’s invitation to stay with his wife and family following a long estrangement. What feels like a new beginning becomes one last wrong turn and Owen suffers devastating consequences.
|drama, Canadian||Jason Priestley, Shawn Doyle, Joanne Kelly|
Bad CityBad City is on the edge of falling into the hands of a madman, you dig? A strange and funky new party drug is killing kids left and right and that jive-ass, crooked councillor Dominic Kincaid is behind it all.
|comedy, satire||Dustin Milligan, Amanda Crewe, Andrew Dunbar, Cindy Busby, Ali Liebert|